Regulations for storing files for verification purposes
In order to prevent and discourage fraud and unauthorized transfers of monetary funds, c1k service has introduced client bank card verification required for carrying out financial exchange operations. The verification process is carried out as soon as possible.
Why is bank card verification necessary?
Verifying bank cards serves to confirm that the c1k exchange service client is indeed the owner of the card and is carrying out the transaction voluntarily. This procedure makes it harder for fraudsters to carry out transactions without the consent of the card owner. The verification process only takes a few minutes and is done only once for each new bank card that is added. Clients of the c1k exchange service that have undergone the verification procedure will be able to carry out transactions using accounts and cards registered with various banking institutions. Using other payment systems and electronic wallets is allowed by default, with no verification required. Clients are not permitted to use IP masking software (proxy servers, VPN’s, etc.).
To verify a bank card on the c1k exchange service, follow these steps:
- Register on the website and log in to your account.
- Fill out the following personal details in your account profile: surname, name, patronymic/second name, telephone number.
- Go to the accounts section and add a bank account by specifying your bank card details.
- Your bank card number will appear in the accounts section. To verify it, you need to add a photo of your bank card.
- The photo needs to be taken with the c1k.world website as the background.
- If the bank card has your name on it, then the first and last 4 digits of the card number should be visible, as well as the owner’s name and surname. All other details can be covered up.
- After loading the image, you will soon receive a verification process notification. A message notifying you of a successful bank card verification will be sent to the email address that was used to register your account.
Please note that when uploading the bank card image, the file should be as follows:
- In one of these formats: .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, .JPE, or .PNG;
- Not larger than 4MB.