Do you need to exchange bitcoin for a Raiffeisen bank card? This option is available on this page. At the same time, bitcoin exchange is only possible for hryvnia. If there is a need for another currency, you must follow the link: transfer of bitcoin to dollars.
To carry out the exchange procedure, an automatic mode is used, which does not require the involvement of our manager. Thus, to date, the withdrawal can be made throughout the territory of Ukraine.
To exchange bitcoin for Raiffeisen Bank hryvnia, you must:
- Create an application in a standard form on the website.
- Send cryptocurrency. In this case, it is important to wait for 3 confirmations in the bitcoin network.
- Now you can receive funds to the card of Raiffeisen Bank.
Each step is discussed in more detail below.
Features of creating an application:
- Make sure that the direction (Bitcoin BTC → Raiffeisen Bank UAH) was chosen correctly.
- In the form, you must indicate the number of bitcoins to exchange, or the amount of hryvnia that will be received.
- It is necessary to indicate the number of Raiffeisen Bank's hryvnia card. The funds will be transferred there.
- Indicate e-mail and phone number as basic information for communication.
- Use the "Exchange" button.
It is important to remember that the fixing of the rate occurs at the time of the application.
After sending bitcoin, you need to receive the 1st confirmation
- You can now start the exchange.
- Wait for the 1st confirmation, which indicates the success of the operation.
Get hryvnia to the Raiffeisen Bank card
After the payment is confirmed, the funds will be withdrawn to the card.