Through the Privat24 system, the received bitcoins can be exchanged for hryvnia. This method provides for work only with the Ukrainian national currency. The manager is not involved in the exchange process - you can withdraw bitcoins to a Ukrainian bank card not only in Kiev, but also in any city of Ukraine remotely.
Important stages of the exchange:
- Creation of a request for an exchange using the site;
- Sending the required amount of cryptocurrency in bitcoins;
- Exchange of Bitcoin to Privat24 and withdrawal to the card.
Let us dwell in more detail at each stage of the exchange.
Before creating an order, make sure that you have set the correct exchange direction - bitcoins for hryvnia in Privat24. Next, we follow the instructions:
- Indicate the required amount. You can enter the number of bitcoins that you want to give away, or the amount in hryvnia that you want to receive as a result of the exchange;
- Enter the bank card details from Privatbank;
- Fill in the contact information: you need to indicate the current mobile number and email address;
- Click on the "Exchange" button.
The exchange rate is dynamic, but it is fixed at the time of creating a new application.
How to exchange in another direction
If you want to withdraw not bitcoins, but another cryptocurrency to the Privat card, select the desired option in the field "Withdraw". If you want to withdraw Bitcoin to a card of another Ukrainian bank, in the "Receive" field, indicate another financial company.
The process of exchanging bitcoins for hryvnia
The second stage of withdrawing bitcoin to the Privatbank card is the direct exchange process:
- After the creation of the application is completed, the wallet number to which you want to transfer the cryptocurrency will appear on the screen of the computer or other device from which the operation is carried out.
- The transaction for transferring and crediting bitcoins to the specified wallet is considered successful if confirmation appears.
- The sent amount of cryptocurrency is automatically converted into hryvnia and transferred to the Privatbank card, the details of which were specified in the application.
If, when filling out the application, mistakes were made in the bank card details, immediately contact the manager via the messenger or online chat on the website. A specialist will help you solve the problem and get your money back.
Transfer money to Privat
We examined how to exchange bitcoin for Privat24 hryvnia. The procedure is simplified as much as possible, further money transfer occurs automatically. You can check whether the amount has been credited to your account in Internet banking or using an ATM.
Difficulties with exchanging cryptocurrency for hryvnia
Despite the fact that the process of exchanging bitcoin for Privat24 is automated as much as possible, in some cases problems arise. If you encounter one of the listed problems in the process, contact the manager in a convenient way, the problem will be resolved in a short time.
- There were mistakes in the details. If in the process of entering the bank card details you made mistakes, the exchange process will not start. Also, the procedure can be suspended if you enter an incorrect bitcoin wallet address;
- Too many transactions. Sometimes, when exchanging, the user is faced with a high network load - in this case, nothing can be done, you will need to wait for three confirmations from the network;
- An insufficient amount of bitcoins has been transferred to the wallet. The exchange operation is carried out with a commission, if it is not taken into account, the amount will differ from the declared one, the exchange operation will not start;
- The limits set for the card have been exceeded. Solution - sending a transfer to another card;
- Problems on the side of Privat24. The transfer could not be sent due to technical problems on the bank's side, please try again later.