This page opens the possibility of withdrawing bitcoin to the UkrSibbank card (BNP Paribas Group). At the same time, it is possible to exchange bitcoin in only one direction, namely, to hryvnia. If there is a need for another currency, you must follow the link: transfer of bitcoin to dollars.
For the exchange procedure, an automatic mode is used, which does not require the involvement of our manager. Thus, to withdraw bitcoin it is not necessary to be in Kiev, it is also possible in any city of Ukraine.
To exchange bitcoin for hryvnia UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) you need to follow simple steps?
- Create an application on our website.
- Send cryptocurrency, then wait for 3 confirmations in the bitcoin network.
- Receive hryvnia directly to the UkrSibbank card (BNP Paribas Group).
Each step is now covered in more detail:
Create an order
- You need to make sure that the correct direction is set (Bitcoin BTC → UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) UAH).
- Fill in the amount field indicating the amount of bitcoins to exchange, or you can specify the amount of hryvnia to receive.
- It is necessary to indicate the number of UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) hryvnia card to transfer funds.
- Now you need to specify information about yourself, where there must be an e-mail and phone number.
- Click on the "Exchange" button.
It is important to remember: the exchange rate will be fixed at the time of the application.
After sending bitcoin, you need to wait for 3 confirmations
- Now the exchange is made after the application has been created on the site.
- When 3 confirmations have been received, the application is considered successful.
Receiving hryvnia to UkrSibbank card (BNP Paribas Group)
Transfer of hryvnia to the UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) card specified in the application is carried out automatically.