This page is designed to withdraw Dogecoin to UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) card. It is noteworthy that today the Dogecoin exchange is only available for the hryvnia equivalent. As for other currencies, in order to use this option, you just need to follow the link.
To date, the exchange procedure is fully automated and does not require the participation of a manager to complete it. Dogecoin withdrawal is available in all cities of the country.
What to do in order to exchange Dogecoin for UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) hryvnia?
- Create an application using the site.
- Send cryptocurrency, then wait for confirmation in the bitcoin network and wait for further receipt of funds.
- Get your hryvnia equivalent with direct withdrawal to the card.
Now, below each of the steps is considered in as much detail as possible:
What do you need to do to create an application?
- Correctly set the direction for exchange, otherwise the operation will not be carried out.
- Fill in the amount field. So that the system can correctly process the request
- Correctly indicate the card number for withdrawal.
- Provide contact information.
- Conduct a direct exchange.
Important: the course is fixed directly at the time of the application.
After sending, it is important to receive 3 confirmations
- At the beginning of the exchange, the wallet number appears for the procedure.
- It is necessary to wait for 3 confirmations, after which the application will be executed.
Get the hryvnia equivalent for DOGE.
After the payment is made, the funds will appear on the account.